Friday, May 9, 2008

Final Update

This is most likely my final update until I am back in the US.

Last weekend we went to Panajachel - a supposedly gorgeous area with Lake Atitlan surrounded by volcanoes. The reason why I say just supposedly is because we were there for the start of rainy season. It rained both days we were there, but it was still really fun.

Here are some pictures!

We spent another week at ministry sites this week, which was exhausting but fun. We spent most of the week working on a giant mural for a Mother's Day celebration. We cut it up in to puzzle pieces then assigned specific tasks to each grade. It was really neat to put it all together today and see what everyone contributed.

We are finally moving up to Magdalena on Sunday for our last week of ministry. On the following Sunday we will be going back to SEMILLA for a time of debriefing and final presentations. After that we will be coming home!!!

I cannot wait for these 12 days to be done!

I will see everyone soon!

~Amber


1 comment:

N. R. said...

I really enjoyed Panajachel.
and I totally stood by that exact same wall in the first picture!
-Nate